Wells Fargo Checking Account: $400 Bonus
One of the best bank bonuses for March 2020, comes courtesy of Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo is offering a $400 bonus for opening a new checking account. Before you get your hands on this handsome bonus, there are a few requirements that must be met. Here is a direct Link to the offer.
- Open an Everyday Checking Account Online by July 31 2020. If you are eligible for Everyday Checking Account, this offer can also be applied to Opportunity Checking Account.
- Make a minimum opening deposit of $25 to fund your account.
- Receive a total of $4000, or more in qualifying direct deposits within 90 days from account opening.
- After the 90 days qualification period, and if all requirements have been met, you will receive the $400 bonus.
- This offer is for new checking customers only. You cannot be a Wells Fargo employee.
- You will not be eligible if you received this bonus in the last 12 months.
Wells Fargo Everyday Checking Account Fees
Everyday Checking has a $10 monthly fee, which can be waived. Only need to meet one of the following:
- Maintain a $1500 daily balance.
- $500 in total qualifying deposits ( direct deposit of salary, government pension, social security, or other monthly income electronically deposited by your employer through ACH transfer). ATM deposits do not qualify.
- 10 or more posted debit card transactions from this checking account. Can be a combination of posted debit card payment of bills, and posted debit card purchases.
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM, or Campus Debit Card.
- The fee is also waived if the primary owner is between the ages of 17 and 24.
There is no early Account Termination Fee.
If you can meet the requirements, this is a GREAT bonus, 10% return on investment! Do it with your partner, and that’s an awesome $800 for parking some money at Wells Fargo for a few months.
If you are not ready to park a few thousand dollars at a bank for a large bonus, consider these smaller bonuses with much smaller requirements:
Most Direct Deposit requirements can be triggered by regular Bank Transfers. Without a doubt, the best site to find data points for each bank is Doctor Of Credit. Also check the subreddit/Churning, and subreddit/bank bonus.